Blog readers--
I am writing a separate blog about my personal life experiences from childhood to the present taken from journal entries I've written since 1988. I have a lot of journals I've always wanted to condense and compile, and this week I decided to start on it. It's a private blog so you will have to comment and request an invite if you want to read it.
http://heatherbarrettschauersmylife.blogspot.com
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 2026
Lots of blessings in September! A quick overnight trip Labor Day weekend with my parents, Weston and sister Rachel to see the Ephraim temp...
-
Savanna decided she wanted her ears pierced last year sometime, but I told her not until she was 12 so she could make that decision when she...
-
My brother Jesse and his wife Kelsey moved in with us this week. We are delighted to have them. In theory this should work out great, they...
-
It is nice to have Karli living with us. Ever since I can remember she has always carried a special loving spirit and it spreads wherever sh...
No comments:
Post a Comment