- Weston was offered a position coaching some rec classes at AAG after all, which he does a couple hours three times a week.
- We invested in getting Fiora a horse she is learning to train and rides often at the arena we board him at, and she cleans his stall too.
- Savanna finally got her high school diploma and embarked on her adventure to Ecuador for 12 weeks.
- Sisters and mom retreat to the mountain home with a beautiful hike.
- A family camping trip to Flaming Gorge where all five of us had a whole 48 hours in the same 1/4th mile radius.
- A neighbor party Jared made street tacos for.
- Jared taking Ranger and Fiora on a mountain ride with our neighbors.
- And school started...I have two high schoolers now, which is much more easy with one of them driving.
Here are some pictures and other fun things we did. The pictures are going to have to tell the story, there's too much to write about.
Additional Member of Schauers Family Farm: Ranger, 8 year old Gelding quarter horse
Random other pictures
Mountain Ride on Ranger by Fiora and Jared
Packing up to leave for Ecuador, including Barrett family farewell dinner