Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Picture a Christmas

I found my pictures of December! So this entry is a picture dump. I will recap the activities associated with these pictures (the pictures might be slightly out of order):
December 9th--my sister Holly's 30th birthday! We celebrated by going to Los Hermanos and then coming to my house for games and Mississippi Mud Cake which I made 100% from scratch. It was so yummmmmm.
December 16th--the Lindon Elementary Christmas Sing, the Orchestra played some numbers too so Savanna and I got to participate in the beginning. The whole school and hundreds of parents were in the gym so it was hard to get pics. We about lost our hearing when the school screamed the words to "Merry Christmas Lindon Elementary"
December 21--The Grandma Sandy Cousin Christmas Party, details of which are in last post (Santa is Austin Snow)
December 22--Jared's 34th birthday, I made him his traditional brownie pudding trifle
December 23--Schauers Christmas Progressive Dinner, kids performed musical selections and we ate lots of good food
December 24--Christmas Eve program with the Barretts, Fiora was Mary, Weston was a Shepherd, Savanna was the Angel. Kids open new pajamas.
December 25th--Kids wake up earlier than Jared and me and wait downstairs in their blankets for the OK to come up. Mom makes them eat something first. We opened the service box and had a family prayer (Jared was surprised at how many acts of service I noticed and wrote down about him this month, that was my gift to him). Stockings were enjoyed, Savanna got an MP3 player with 200 songs, Fiora got clogging shoes and a clogging class to go with it, and Weston got a Ninjago dragon and Dojo studio. The grand finale was a treasure hunt to find an XBOX 360 with Kinect. The rest of the day was relaxing, going to church, and having a turkey dinner with the Barretts and more gifts!
And the rest of the Christmas Break was spent helping Savanna work on a class project (a game she designed based on C.S. Lewis' "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe") and enjoying the hot tub, and Heather trying to complete a puzzle, fun!
We are so BLESSED!




















































1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas/December! Will you come to my house and make me one of those Truffles or Mississippi Pies for my birthday? They looked totally YUM :-)

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family