Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, November 16, 2012

Novembers flying like a kid on a sled

Trees bent with snow
 The massive snow storm we had last weekend while Jared was in Moab with his brothers was so heavy it snapped a few large branches off our tree and made the limbs bent. Jared missed all the excitement. While he was riding 4 wheelers, we not only had the largest snowstorm we've had in over a year, also my car broke down while I was driving to my Grandma's house to take her to a play, my sister in law Wendy had to rescue me, the car had to sit at Big 5 Sporting Goods until Monday, our driveway and walks did not get snow plowed, and my kids had to put themselves to bed two nights in a row so I could make my various commitments.  I had a lot of "wish Jared were here" moments that weekend.  But he had a great time seeing some beautiful scenery and I'm glad for him that he got a break.

At least Jared got the garbage bins on the street before he left
 I went sledding with the kids Saturday morning, we had a lot of fun in the 6 inch deep drifts at our hilly park.  Well Wes and Fi and I did, Savanna elected to stay home. 
Wipe out!

Silly Weston


Fiora Playing in the snow
Interestingly enough to post, 2 of my sisters and 2 of my sisters in law are expecting!  We haven't had 4 people pregnant at the same time in my family ever before, so this is an exciting milestone.  My sister Holly is going to have a baby #5 any day now, and Kelsy #1, Heidi #4, and Kali #2 are all about 13 or so weeks along and due within a week of each other.  Crazy!  Its fun to be part of a big family.

No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family