Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Acivities in December

Decembers are so full of activities its almost impossible not to get behind on updates. This will be a bit of a picture dump and brief explanations so I can get to Christmas Day.
First set of pictures: Weston and I playing for the Lindon Elementary Orchestra concert, we had fun learning "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and "Rest ye merry Rock ye very" for this concert. Weston is getting much better at accompanying on the piano.


Fiora's good friend Kimee Puckett


 Sav taking selfies and making holiday nail art.




Weston had a Cold Turkey gym meet, a meet where judges come in and they go through all the events, but they don't have a formal warm up or awards, its kind of a practice meet to see where they are before the real meets start in January. He still did very well I thought. We were not in a good position to see all the events, but I was close for Parallel bars so I'll add that video, he scored a 9.9.

Weston with his team waiting his turn for the P bars


 We visited the Live Nativity in Alpine this year with our friends the Heims. It wasn't too cold thankfully but it was super crowded!  It was fun to see all the animals and people dressed up like Romans and Hebrews. Took me a minute to figure out the flash made the pictures purple/worse.

 







 I made some fun desserts this month, pies and tarts and pistachio covered chocolates, they have turned out pretty good, and I've tried to shared when I had extras.
 

Fiora made a 3D model of a plant cell for her class, out of bread and candy. I thought it was very clever. The day it was due she had a problem with her CRT lenses and couldn't open her eyes, so we went to the eye doctor instead of school, but the next day her teacher was very impressed.



 We also had a ward Christmas party, celebrated my sister Holly's birthday, and Jared and Justin Schauers hosted a business Christmas dinner which was very nice, but I don't have any pictures of those events.


No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family