Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, January 2, 2022

December 2021: Holly's 40th birthday, and Fiora visits

 I took advantage of my day off Dec 9th to throw a little lunch party for my sister Holly's 40th birthday. It was during the day and so attendees were few but we had fun a kneaders gifting Holly with over-the-hill presents. Love you Holly!

Fiora came to visit December 11-13 and showed us her new car! She saved up and bought it herself. We had a nice time with her, she helped with my gingerbread house, she waxed my legs, we went to the Grandma Sandy Christmas party, and we had a wonderful smoked-ribs Sunday dinner. We also snapped a quick family picture for the year. I went to visit her up in Ogden later in the month to see a movie and have lunch. Love any time I get with my Fiora!






















No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family