Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

May 2023 :)

 

I am amazed at all we packed into May! Even with no kids in school it continues to be one of our busiest (if not the busiest) month of the year. There's Mother's day, Savanna's 22nd birthday, my 45th birthday, Memorial day, and the weather is finally so nice we pack in all these outdoor activities like this year taking a jeep ride through San Rafel Swells for nine hours with the jeep club. And if that wasn't enough we added "build a barn" to the mix this year. Jared surprised me with a porch swing for Mother's Day which I have wanted for 12 years so that was a real highlight for me this month, and I spend as much time as I can outside swinging in the lovely evenings. My birthday was also awesome because I took the day off work and hiked to the top of Squaw Peak for the first time with Fiora and Jared. We had a fun Barrett family party on Memorial day celebrating Knightly's birthday and the Searcy's slept over before their big trip to Disneyland. Jared works really hard on the farm with his barn projects and it's exciting how much progress has been made on the beautiful structure he has helped design and build for our hobby farm.
I'm sorry the pictures are all out of order, and the pictures will have to speak for themselves, there were too many to sort and I have very limited time for blogging these days. But so grateful for my family and my life and all the blessings God gives us!
 


Weston continues to persevere in Brazil. He had a difficult month but manages to remain resilient and hopeful. We love to talk with him every week. He has had a transfer to Bage and two different companions. Crazy apartment move, an emergency transfer, a lot of rejection, and some baptisms. We miss and love him!

No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family