Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boarding House

When Weston sees a stop sign he says "S-T-Zero-P." I asked him why he spells "stop" with a zero instead of an O, he said "zero's are skinny and O's are fat." All stop signs have a skinny zero, you may have noticed.

My sister Karli moved in with us yesterday. A very last minute decision. She started school at UVU today and all her attempts to find a place to live have fallen through so I offered our spare room next to Jesse and Kelsy's room in the basement to her until she finds something. Maybe we'll just keep her. She is a sweet, fun, eligible babysitter. :) That spare room was full of storage I had to find a place for, I wish I had taken a "before" shot. But the final room looked clean, and great. I even found some pictures I love that were in storage to put on her walls. Now that our basement is full of tenents, I feel somewhat like I'm running a boarding house. But Jared and I are more than happy to help out.


Snow storm attack, there was two feet of snow on our deck this morning. It is the most snow I've seen in Utah for a long time. We're getting our exercise shoveling the walks and driveway. So far no accidents!




Here are the kids having fun at Grandma and Grandpa Schauers'. They got to spend the night on New Years Day.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Awesome! So is Karli going to come to our ward too? We will really be lucky to have so many Barretts around. Yeah this snow is nuts. I love snow but this is a bit much!

Cami said...

Wow, you ARE running a boarding house! Sheesh! What lucky siblings to have such a nice sister. I did love having babysitters around when I had my siblings like with me.

runningfan said...

Ah, to have family so close! Must be fun. I love the picture of Weston as a prince with his princess sisters.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family