Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Do you want a knuckle sandwich?


Weston likes to hold up his fists and say "Do you want a knuckle sandwich with extra mayo?" Jared usually returns some "smack talk" but I can't make any response other than laughing.
Here are some highlights of January:



Lillian's birthday the 15th, we put pinwheels by her headstone which is my most favorite thing now, so cute blowing in the wind.




Snowy mount timpanogos, these pictures just don't do the grandeur justice.



Savanna and mom getting their nails done as a reward for her practicing 2 weeks in a row. Bet you can't even tell they are press ons.



Catching Savanna leisure reading, which has never happened.



Fiora looking so cute with her missing tooth.



Finishing the scrap book of our Cancun trip last April.



Making magnetic buttons for my birthday board.



Snow drifts as tall as my son.

Refinancing our home so we could put down a deposit and set a date to redo our kitchen (New cabinets and counters). before and after pictures forthcoming

6 comments:

runningfan said...

Cute January recap! Love the nail pics and all the snow!

Emily N. said...

So exciting all of the things you are doing. I can't wait to see the kitchen pics!

Cody and Utahna said...

Now THAT is some snow that puts ours to shame. I LOVE the priceless picture of you and Jared in Cancun. Yes first loose teeth are quite the ordeal! Hopefully the second will be less drama for both of us. I'm so glad you guys had a merry Christmas! Love you guys.

Cami said...

Very fun. Lots of snow! We've had maybe an inch all winter. Lame. Ethan has been saying pretty please with a cherry on top, but that's about it. Jeffy trash-talks though. What a funny Weston.

Maria Olson said...

I can just hear those words as I look at that picture of him. He is so cute. That is so exciting that you are remodeling your kitchen. and I love the pinwheels.

Sara said...

Ooh, I love that birthday board! Did you make that?

And I'm so glad that we can SEE the mountains now. I am getting sick of that thick haze!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family