Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Karli

It is nice to have Karli living with us. Ever since I can remember she has always carried a special loving spirit and it spreads wherever she goes. It has made me somewhat nostalgic of my childhood. Karli was born when I was 12, some of my favorite memories was running home from school so I could hold and play with Karli. I'd let her come in my room because she wouldn't destroy it like Justin. She often said "I love you." Here are some pictures of how I remember Karli.

Karli holding Krystal


Easter when she was 2

Suddenly she is all eligible and beautiful now. Going to college and institute and a singles ward! I don't know about this growing up thing. I used to have curly hair like she does, before I had kids. Honest! I bet we'd look a lot alike if my hair still curled.

Fun facts about Karli:
-She loves acting and was in 4 plays in highschool
-Her middle name is Sue
-She was the first "book worm" in our family and has read almost every book ever written and we all go to her for advice about books and borrow from her collection.
-She was born March 7 1990 in Orem Utah
-She is working towards an English major
-She is 4' 11"

7 comments:

Stacy said...

That is crazy how much you two look a like. Was your hair that curly? I saw your engagement picture and it was curly but I thought it was a perm. You lucky ducks. Funny how pregnancy does weird things to a person even their hair. Glad you are having fun with Karli. Miss ya - Saturday still good for you?

Amber said...

I wish I had a fun little sister living with me. You are one lucky girl...

Carpenter Column said...

That was a fun post! Give Karli a hug for me, I miss working with her! You know I have to say I got her started being a book worm giving her all my Babysitter club books and how important it is to read (the teacher in me). lol

Peggy said...

That first picture of Karli is EXACTLY how I remember her! She was and is still SO adorable!

Cami said...

That is fun. I like sister posts, and sister living with me. Oh, Karli used to be SO small. I only really knew her little.

Maria Olson said...

Sweet Karli! I remember her that way as well. She was the most loving little girl in the world. I never thought of her as looking like you, but that picture is amazing. You two look so much alike.

Sara said...

I remember you with curly hair! How fun to have your sister with you.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family