Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I've had more time this week than I know what to do with. It has been nice to relax and take it easy, but I have felt a twinge of restlessness. I'm sure my next two and a half weeks of school will cure my of that. The kids help me set up the tree this week, it takes me a great deal of patience to let them ravage the ornaments and put them on the tree every which way, but I know they love doing it. I did a lot of deep cleaning, mostly vacumming, for my week off, and organizing.
Thanksgiving was nice and calm, the kids and I spent the morning together while Jared played football, then Jared took the kids to his brothers house while I cooked some rolls and green bean casserole, then we had a nice dinner with the Schauers. I didn't eat any sugar, but I overate a lot on everything else. It was all very good. We watched Jared's uncle Steve (his mom's brother) play the guitar and sing for us afterwards. It was a nice show!
The next day Jared took Weston four wheeling with his brothers and cousins, and I learned later he did NOT feed him lunch! Weston about passed out when he came home at 5 o'clock. But he had a fun time with the guys.
My fun event is my sister's baby shower today. I'll post pictures of that later. Heidi, me and Holly went to the temple on Wednesday, Holly is so pregnant that the temple workers asked her not to do a session in case she goes into labor!
Anyway, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to write how thankful I am to the Lord for the multitude of blessings I enjoy and how much I love my family. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Josh-n-Kim said...

Thanks for the card today- it sounds like you still got a lot done over our break lol. I just wanted to say I appreciate you and Im glad your in the program!!!

Cami said...

Too much time, eh? I haven't felt like that in a while, but I know what you mean for sure! The shower looked fun!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family