Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween









This year Weston was Bumblebee the transformer, Fiora was Hanna Montana, and Savanna was a vampire. We had a fabulous Halloween party at Jesse and Kelsy's house with my side of the famiy. They provided food games and party favors, and they had the coolest pumpkin sculpture I've ever seen in their front yard. (Savanna nearly won MAFIA). We had so much fun we didn't want to leave, but trick-or-treating was a priority. The kids went out with Jared for about an hour and then came back home, deposited Weston and their candy on the floor and went out again for another hour. It was the first year my kids have gone farther than the ward boundaries for their candy hunt. There sure is a lot of sugar floating around this house. Savanna and Fiora felt so bad for me not having any candy because I'm off sugar, they wrapped up their biggest and best candy in Christmas wrapping paper and put it in my closet for when I can eat sugar again (Dec 15th). I thought that was really sweet of them. So I survived Halloween and even though its not my favorite holiday, I managed to have some fun. The kids had a GREAT time of it.

By the way, Karli did an awesome fashion show with the kids one day and you can see those pictures on her blog http://karliplussue.blogspot.com/ they're totally awesome

4 comments:

Holly said...

good job on not eating any sugar! that is really hard!

Maria Olson said...

So, what's the deal with the no sugar thing? It looks like Halloween was a lot of fun.

Cami said...

Fun Halloween!

Robin said...

oh my goodness. I love those make-over pictures! your girls are such beauties!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family