Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update on Jared's Mom





Grandma Sandy took a turn for the worse on Sunday, we are not sure how much longer she has. We hope that if she does pass away she will do so peacefully and know she is loved. We had a lesson on the plan of salvation last night to help the kids deal with the fact their wonderful grandma might pass away. We don't want her in that torture chamber of cancer anymore, but we will miss her!
While many thousands of others truly mourn for the loss of their kindred, yet they rejoice and exult in the hope, and even know, according to the promises of the Lord, that they are raised to dwell at the right hand of God, in a state of never-ending happiness. Alma 28:12

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness Heather. I am so sorry to hear that. My heart breaks for you and Jared and his family. I didn't realize it was so bad. I will be praying hard for you all. What a hard time. Loves and kisses. She is truly a sweet woman.

Breanne said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Holly said...

we hope you guys are ok! we luv you and are thinking of ya

Amber said...

I'm so sorry Heather, I hope and pray your family will be blessed through this trial. I'm thinking of you....

Johnsons said...

I am so sorry you guys! That makes me so sad. I will keep all of you guys in my prayers. Thank goodness for the understanding of the gospel!!
Love you guys!

Emily N. said...

I was so sorry to learn today that she passed away. What an incredible lady! But she is free from her pain, and in a wonderful place. I hope my mom was there to greet her! :)

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family