Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear Future Kids
























Dear Future Kids,
I hope you will be reading this some time in the future, because I am writing these blog posts every week for the future yous. We had such a busy week I wanted to write what you three have been up to, and hopefully it will put a smile on your face.
Soccer is back in action this spring, and Savanna and Weston are busy making their practic once and week and games twice a week. I am frantically trying to get you to these games while Daddy is very busy (already in the "busy season") with his real estate. I had Savanna go to a game with a friend Maleeha so I could take Weston to practice, and on Saturday I wished I could clone myself because you both had a game at the same time and Daddy was at scout camp. I went back and forth trying to be there during your game-time. Savanna you played goalie the first half and didn't see a lot of action so I ran over to see Weston score one of his 4 goals that game. But I had to leave Weston to go watch Savanna after half time be a forward. Then I had to go back and get Weston because his game was over first and bring him back to watcht the last 3 minutes of Savanna running in the sun. I got a sunburn that day, it was nice weather. Good thing Fiora isn't in soccer too or I would really be running around like a chicken.
Speaking of Fiora, you had a dance rehearsal for your dance concert coming up. I had to dish out $47.95 to pay for your costume, and I almost cried in front of the receptionist when they told me that. But you look adorable in it and you have a talent at dancing so I'm happy to make the sacrifice. I enjoyed watching your rehearse your dance yesterday. Sorry I didn't buy a dance portrait, but I snapped one myself when you were posing.
Savanna you got really sick with a stomach bug this week. I was heading off to campus to take a final when you woke up sick, so I hurried home right after my test to take care of you. I held your hair while you threw up and set up the laptop by the couch so you could watch TV while you rested. I ran to the store to buy you popsicles, made you toast, and read you a book. You told me that night how happy you were I came home instead of staying at school to study.
Weston you are doing so good at riding your bike without training wheels, you can do it on the sidewalk and turn circles now, and got really mad at me because I wouldn't let you ride it to school. Sorry buddy, your may baby and I will walk my baby to kindergarten. You will be six in two months and you are getting so smart, reading so well, and not really a baby at all.
This week we've started vegetable seeds growing in cups in the window sills. You are all so eager to help water them, and have your own little plant that you are responsible for. Next week we will work on the garden and get ready for planting.
Savanna you lost another molar, wow! And even though we watched "The Tooth Fairy" movie that night, the tooth fairy forgot to come.
Kids I love being your mom. I am really nervous to start my internship, not because I'm worried you will be ok, I know you are independent and smart and will be fine, but I will have to spend so much time away from you I don't ever want you to think you are not my number 1, because you ARE my number 1! My three number 1's. We will have a great time together in California and make great memories.

I love you Savanna
I love you Fiora
I love you Weston
You Mom, aka Heather

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun fun! They grow up so fast. Have fun in California - are you going to Disneyland? I hope its great.

Maria Olson said...

What great kids and a great mom! Have fun in Cali!

The Snow Family said...

What an adventure! Heavenly Father really knew what He was doing when he organized the Family. There isn't a school on the planet that teaches as much as that institution. Heather, you are an amazing scholar. love you!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family