Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ice Fishing


When did we go ice fishin mom? O yeah Saturday. My mom and dad and Weston and Savanna and me went ice fishing. At the Dear Creek lake. It was very fun! I caught a fish. Ok just to let you know, I'm Fiora. Um, I know, mommy and savanna pulled me in the ice fishing sled on the lake. Daddy gave me the keys to unlock the car when we went home. But I have more, ice fishing was fun. Didn't I just say that? Well, this is a picture of me when I got a fish.



Weton and Savanna didn't catch a fish, but Weston was very patient. And he should have caught a fish. Savanna was sad because my fish was dead and she wanted it to go back in the water. It flipped and flopped all over for like ten minutes and savanna kept saying let it go let it go!




2 comments:

Carpenter Column said...

Hey WOW! You braved the ice fishing!

Amy said...

Looks like fun! Good job catching a fish Fi - did your Dad catch anything??

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family