Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bye Bye Skippy

We lost another gerbil today. Strange. We can't figure out what happened this time. I suspect it might have been our fault this time. Savanna made a ladder out of glue and popsicle sticks and we put it in their cage, they chewed it all up and maybe Skippy ingested some glue or something. It was kind of out of the blue again. The kids were much less traumatized, even despite the fact that Skippy looked like he had been knawed on by Fred a little. Ick. We had another funeral, but our camera is broken so no pictures. Now we are considering getting a female and seeing the baby gerbil process.

Seth Snow gave a nice talk today "prior to going on a mission" to Mexico. He leaves for the MTC and Shawana Schauers' baby is due and I'm graduating all within the same week. Crazy for the Schauers family. March is just about over and I'm still alive, so maybe March madness won't do me in after all. I was honored to win a Shumway social justic paper contest this week. I was invited to a lunch with faculty and was awarded $400.00. It was a nice end to a busy week.

Here is a picture from pirate island I thought was cute of Jared:

2 comments:

Schauers Hours said...

poor Skippy :( .......and Squeakers:):( now Freds alone......

The Snow Family said...

Congrats on your award! Gees! We should have had a celebratory party or something. What is the deal with putting that in as an afternote? That is big and you should be proud. I know I am!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family