Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PreCruise


This picture of Penelope and Savanna was taken in April, but its too cute not to include.  Before we left on our Alaska trip we had a lot of activities. Savanna performed in her spring violin recital, she played Gavotte by Lully.  Fiora had open nationals at Lagoon and clogged 4 numbers there. My brother Justin's wife Kali had her 2nd baby, a little boy named Aeven Kristopher, who is absolutely adorable. And since we were going to be gone on savannas birthday, we had to take her to sizzler to celebrate.










While we were away...My parents watched our kids on the weekends, which included Savannas 12th birthday, and from all reports it sounds as though my parents did a better job at celebrating her day than we would have. This was the text I received from my mom about Savanna's day: "Savanna has had a very happy day. She has been a very gracious and grateful receiver. we took her out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with Weston and Fiora. I should have taken pictures there. Savanna loved it!  Then we gave her a gift card to Justice and took her shopping there where she got a really cute new outfit. They were having a flash sale so we got a good deal.  It was really fun. Savanna's awesome!"  My mom also provided a party with the cousins and had cake and ice cream for her, and her Aunt Holly made her whole year by putting highlights in her hair for freeeeeee!  Fiora also got some highlights. My girls look so grown up and beautiful! Savanna felt very loved on her birthday.
I found out when we got home that my parents were both in a great deal of pain (mom's back and dad's tooth) while they watched out kids but yet they had nothing but positive reports about their behavior. Mom said that Savanna was always giving her hugs and telling her she loved her, and when Weston got sick he didn't come bother them but just threw up quietly on his own, and my sister Rachel kindly cleaned it all up!  And Fiora was a calm and quiet and kind girl who was fun to have around.  And the house was not only still standing when we got home but clean too!!! What great kids!  I'm so grateful all went well!





No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family