Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, November 16, 2015

Few notes about November

 I was able to attend a Social Work conference at BYU and reconnected with a few classmates. That is always fun. Plus it is 8 hours towards my LCSW!


Jamin Drew Nielson was blessed the first weekend of the month. He is a little cutie and his father Bill gave a nice blessing. Dad in the back ground is still in crisis with his back, he is consulting with a surgeon this week to see what can be done about the protruding discs in his spine.



large door for cleaning bedding, back door for collecting eggs


All done! added some vents and a chicken door this weekend. When summer comes we will add a ramp and run.
Jared has spent every Saturday for two months working on this chicken coop and we finally got to a place we feel ok to stop for the winter. If I can find out how to get chicks in the middle of the winter we will start the craziness of owning chickens. It was very nice of Jared to build me a coop.





Jared came with me to go Christmas shopping and was taking his time perusing the merchandise at IKEA. He doesn't like buying more stuff kids don't need, especially so far in advance, which feels late to me, so it was very nice of him to come and give me some input. I tried to be very modest this year, but still like to make it fun.

No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family