Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanksgiving break.

November is gone? Well, December is fun. We enjoyed Thanksgiving with the Snow/Schauers clan this year. Great food. I Heather ate too much of stuff I don't usually eat and was nice and sick for a day or so after, but I was thankful for all the great food. Thanksgiving break was a very low key and fast break from school and work. I helped Weston get his Science fair project done, he did a great job collecting data to see if brand and time of day affect how fast he solves a rubik's cube. His hypothesis would be that the speed cube at mid day would be the fastest, but the cube that got the highest speed was the tiled cube before bed! He noted some compounding variables that may have affected his outcome. :) We didn't do much else besides set up the Christmas tree during the break, I was gung ho about doing my gingerbread house so that used up a lot of the time. It was really cold out that weekend. Jared felt very cabin feverish. We did have a fun date the weekend before to see some comedy. Our first date was to a comedy club so I feel it was some kind of anniversary. We laughed our heads off.

Jared and I at Wiseguys in West Valley watching Ryan Hamilton live comedy! Best date ever.


Thanksgiving family selfie, photo bombed by Sandra Snow


the "kid" table


Weston (and I ) got his science fair project done over the break, good job!


Weston is in there

 Weston had a recital last week to show off what he learned while being a student of a UVU piano teaching student this semester. He played well and wrote his own arrangement of "Don't Stop Believin'" I got to play the duet melody with him. We rocked the place!

Weston and his teacher Whitney
 Then this was exciting, happened just last Thursday...
Proof of my book came in the mail, still had some editing to do but its SO CLOSE, still may be done by Christmas!

No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family