Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, November 30, 2017

November 2017

Where did November go? Blessings blessings blessings. I am very thankful for the wonderful people in my life. I'm humbled that such beautiful souls love me and put up with my weaknesses. I pray for each of those I love daily and hope we make it through this "world of strife" together without too much pain! God is watching over us and I know he loves me and all of us.

Savanna was a vampire for Halloween, sorry I didn't get a pic of her fangs


Our cat came back the day after halloween after being missing 2 weeks, very hoarse and thirsty

Our quaky turns yellow and its pretty in november

I attended the annual BYU social work conference and met up with my three friends from the MSW cohort!

Karli Sue put together a wonderful birthday party to celebrate my mom turning 60!

Talent show

The queen of honor

Savanna singing "You are Loved" for Grandma

Babysitting Suzette and Titus again!


silly
 
Savanna took a friend from school Gabe to Sadie Hawkins 

Silly girls often want to shut the door in my face when I want to talk to them, but sometimes we have good times!

I'm like the annoying pebble in their shoe, at least they can't ever say "Mom was never there for me."

Sav had a "I look like Joyce Byers" day

Still taking my once a month sketch class and I like how this study in shadow turned out

Holly drew this beautiful sketch of me and her with our angel babies, I LOVE it

What happens the Savanna every night

had a bonding time with these chicken nuggets while Holly and Bill went on an overnighter

I got to have the other kids over too, but these two were my favorite. JJ and little duck


We played all day


Sophie insisting on shorts in the winter, and rolling down the grass hill, she got a ouchy rash

But she is cute!


And on to Thanksgiving dinner with the Schauers clan, Sav holding Seth's baby Nora

The teen boys

Jared photobombed me trying to get the pretty dining room

I took this picture of the spread and its only half of what actually showed up!

The young adult/teen table

The teen table

Jared and Heather




Savanna working her mall job at the tshirt booth of Michael Phipps



Sorry its rotated wrong but I loved these invitations I made so I wanted to document it.

My current favorite picture by Lightweave (Jesse) of the nativity

Savanna still gets sick on a daily basis so we took her to the immunologist, she isn't allergic to anything so her immune system must be down because of stress and anxiety which is difficult to treat, but she found a counselor she can tolerate so hopefully that helps.

Follow up visit to see Jamin and Penny, and take some stuff to the dump for Holly

At the closing for my parents new house!


So grateful for the "410 miracle" the seller dropped the price to appraisal value for us!!!

A lot of work ended in a miracle, but still a leap of faith hoping it all works out.


No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family