Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, September 4, 2020

August 2020

August happened and I have pictures.

Highlights :

  • More horse rides together, Jared goes two or three times a week with me or buddies
  • Baby shower for Holly and Karli Sue at our Scera house, nice quality time with Barrett sisters and mom
  • Jared and Weston took a quick trip to Montana to visit Yellowstone and his brother Chad and family
  • Bike ride to Utah Lake and fishing Provo river while the weather is good
  • Neighborhood annual dinner party and pool fun at Barshes
  • Kids playing guitar and ukulele
  • Kaizlee and Suzzette's 4th birhday party, Everlights 3rd birthday party
  • Dinner with Justin and Shawna at Texas roadhouse for her birthday
  • We hired a cleaner to spare me 3 hours of work each week, I feel like I've given up a baby
  • Fiora quit spring garden and will look for CNA work elsewhere
  • Savanna dating a kid named Josh she really liked but got her heart broken again
  • Travis' 11th birthday party at the Lindon pool
  • Weston started 11th grade and has already been quarantined at home due to a student at PG high having COVID, he's fine though, just hates doing school at home
  • Weston continuing successful dog grooming business
  • Fiora continuing at Mandalyn Academy, she waxed my legs
  • My flower bulb finally bloomed, and I got new house plants I love







































































No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family