Another thing I managed to squeeze into September was continuing work on my model dollhouse. Here's the progress so far! Still lots to do though the skeleton and some interior has been finished. Roof shingles, electrical, gutters, ornamentation, and all interior decorating coming in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August 2026
August was a little too full but we came out of it alive so alls good! Work hard, play hard, am I right? Lots of people to serve and spend ...
-
Savanna decided she wanted her ears pierced last year sometime, but I told her not until she was 12 so she could make that decision when she...
-
It is nice to have Karli living with us. Ever since I can remember she has always carried a special loving spirit and it spreads wherever sh...
-
My brother Jesse and his wife Kelsey moved in with us this week. We are delighted to have them. In theory this should work out great, they...
No comments:
Post a Comment