Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY Father's Day

I would like to pay tribute to my wonderful husband Jared and my father and father-in-law today. I am so extremely blessed to have such wonderful priesthood holders, and friends as the influential men in my life and my children's lives.



Jared C. Schauers, AKA Fisherman Extraordinaire
My husband is the greatest, supporting me going back to school means so much to me. Of course Savanna Fiora and Weston think he's the best daddy ever!



Alan K. Barrett, AKA Ping Pong Champion
My dad has a killer table tennis fast serve. He allowed the kids to come stay at his house in Eagle Mountain for 8 days while we were in Cancun! He serves a lot.



J. Neil Schauers, AKA SUPERgrandpa
The kids are down in Gunnison right now with Grandpa Neil, he is so great to let them run through his house for a few days! The kids make great memories down there.

3 comments:

Maria Olson said...

I love the first picture of Jared and the kids. Precious.

Breanne said...

I love that Weston is wearing his spiderman costume in the first picture!! Way cute!!

The Snow Family said...

Heather, I love you! every day I find there is something new to admire you for. Thank you for being such an important influence in our family's life. By the way, I bawled when I saw that picture of Jared and his kids.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family