Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

White Christmas

We had a white Christmas, we did we did. Jared was in charge of the still photos this year and let me tell you, 63 pictures! I trimmed them down for the slide show don't worry. We had a very nice Christmas. Jared's parents are so great to come in the morning and watch the kids open their gifts. Todd came this year too, and he made us french toast! That was a nice gift for us. We opened our Christmas box first and read all the nice things we did for each other and others this month. Then it was on to presents.(Excuse my pajamas and robe, no one wanted to wait for me to take a shower on Christmas morning.) Savanna's favorite gift was her digital camera from Grandma and Grandpa Schauers and the scooter from mom and dad. Fiora got a camera too in her stocking and loves it! Weston loves his red ryder bee bee gun from his daddy and hulk shirt from the Snows. We visited my wonderful Grandma Rappleye and she gave me my favorite gift of all -- purple pajamas! Thanks grandma. And Wendy Snow gave me comfy slippers to go with it. My parents and siblings came over for gift exchange in the afternoon and Jared and I were the lucky recipients of $40 gift cards from Holly and Bill. My parents very generously gave us some nice clothes and books we all love. We had soup and my family left to beat the storm. What a blessed day! Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts and love you give us.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Cami said...

What? 63 pictures is a lot? Oops. I take at least that every time I pick up my camera. Once I took 365 of Janey in 10 minutes. Anywho . . .

Great pictures and sounds like a lovely holiday. And if you WEREN'T in your PJs, I'd be mad. :)

Sara said...

So glad you had a great Christmas.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family