Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PBJ

Weston's body cells are comprised 80% of peanut butter and jelly and bread. He opts for this food selection at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I offer him everything under the sun but he only wants his pb&j. The other 20% of his diet are cereal, meat off the grill, and apple juice.



We were somewhat disappointed it did not snow this past week. We usually like to take the family sledding the day after Thanksgiving. Instead the children had to stay in the house and entertain themselves. All my ideas are tossed by the wayside, the kids like to do only what I haven't suggested. Too bad all the fun things to do are so expensive, except sledding.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Holy McMoly I know about PB sandwiches. Ethan used to have jam with, but now it's honey. We have to do 2--one cut in half, the other in quarters. He calls it "Big sandwiches and little sandwiches" and would have it 4 times a day if I let him. The kid eats a loaf a day! So, I'm with you.

Amy said...

That cartoon is perfect! I love it:)

Johnsons said...

I love that cartoon! How true is that. Wyatt's staple is bread with honey on it, so atleast Weston is getting some protein and fruit with his sugar. he he.

Breanne said...

Xander and Weston are made of the same thing!! Xander always requests "A peanut butter & jelly sandwich cut in half" for breakfast. At least I can get him to have nuggets or hot dogs for lunch, but he usually asks for the sandwich at every meal too!
Kids are funny.

Sara said...

That's funny! Mason lives off of oatmeal. Every morning it's the same thing. Two bowls of oatmeal. And if I give him something else, he'll eat it and then want a bowl of oatmeal. I don't even suggest other things now.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family