Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Final Final

I Heather took my final final today! The semester is finished. HOORAY Special thanks go to my husband Jared, Shelene Westover, Julie Valora, Jennifer Gomez, Wendy Snow, Lacey Weight, Jesse and Kelsy, Kaylin Skousen and Kelly Hill for helping to make this semester a success. Thanks for helping watch our kids during classes and tests so Jared could work and do his calling. We love you!

Now, here is a celebration You Tube clip from the 80's now that we have time to browse the internet and watch really funny stuff. All those my age or older may know the actual words to this song, I think this is a major improvement.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! Congrats Heather, I hope that they all went well!!

Stacy said...

Yeah Heather! Now time to enjoy the school break!

Peggy said...

Congratulations! You're Amazing!
My boys & I were just rocking out to that song!

Breanne said...

I love that video! So great that the semester is over! Now you can enjoy the holidays :)

Grandma Sandy said...

Wow, what a woman! We're so proud of all your hard work

Cami said...

YAY! I'm glad you're all done.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family