Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A post by Weston


Hi. This is Weston speaking. This picture is me and my cousin Lucy, we had the same shirt. I jumped on the beanbag with Karli. I went to gymnastics. I went to school, my teacher is still not there, she had surgery. I had a ham sandwich for lunch and chicken for dinner. Yesterday I had my last soccer game for the fall. Dad came and took pictures. I didn't get any goals. Here are some pictures:



Savanna had soccer today. She had my dad's jacket and hat because she was cold. She is on the "flash" team, they always win. But Savanna didn't get any goals either. But Savanna likes soccer I think.





Fiora practices gymnastics. I practice the piano. We get a prize if we practice every day, Karli reminds us in the morning. Fiora got to go camping with my dad, but me and Savanna couldn't go because of soccer. Fiora and Dad fished and slept in a tent. I think Fiora slept in a trailer with uncle Todd. The dog Penny sniffed her feet and woke her up in the morning. Fiora had a fun time.





Thats all, except next time I want to go camping.

5 comments:

runningfan said...

Well done, Weston!

Peggy said...

Great job Weston-you're a blogging pro!

Carpenter Column said...

LOVE Lucy and Weston - too cute! love his post!

Maria Olson said...

Great post Weston!

Cami said...

Weston, you are awesome. My kids have an uncle Todd too. And they never got any goals in soccer. I didn't get very many either, and I played for lots of years. I want you to come play at my house soon, ok? You are cute!

Cami

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family