Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blog by Savanna



Savanna is writing this post today.
We got a new 4 wheeler just for kids and I love to watch Weston on it. Weston is so cute on it. Dad brought it home for us. mom thinks I concentrate too hard. But I have fun on it. It is a little miniature 4 wheeler and Fifi doesn't want to ride it, ever. She is scared of it. I don't like 4 wheeling but I like it when I have my own to drive.
The fire! Today there was a fire at school. Well, almost. Lots of teachers and children thought it was real. When the fire alarm went off, we all ran outside, we played duck duck goose and down by the banks but the fire was scary. It was kind of fun outside, but it was scary I thought the whole school was going to go down! So, when we came back in, we found out that it was just the furnace, it exploded. So that's the fire story. But guess what? I got to go to choir after school and just to let you know, choir is fun. Maybe I should tell you everything about it. OK my first grade teacher is the choir person thingy whatever. Chorus is fun. And guess what? I get to sing "Chocolate in my stocking for Christmas" just like last year. And also, "Christmas Children" and and and also, "Christmas in Kilarny with all of the folks at home."
Fiora erased something I wrote in her journal that was very nice of me. Next time I'll do it in pen. It said "I love you Fiora, you are the best sister ever. I love you so much. From Savanna" and I drew a beautiful picture of her.
Now I'm going to tell you about Weston. Weston is funny, he asks really funny questions, like "Why do you have a hair clip in your hair?" Weston doesn't like to be called cute or have kisses on his head. But we all hold hands on the way home. And all of us didn't eat our potatoes for dinner because we don't like them. The end.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Carston doesn't like potatoes either Savannah. One time when he had to eat them, he threw them up. But I like them.

Sara said...

Great post Savanna.

Maria Olson said...

I love the post, Savannah. What talented children you are.

Grandma Sandy said...

I surely love hearing about your life. Did you type that all by yourself? I thought that was nice of you to say I love you to Fiora. Maybe next time you can write on a separate piece of paper. I can't wait to see you this week...Love from your Gunnison Grandma

Peggy said...

Savanna-I love your post. I love that your teacher is your choir person thingy whatever-love it. I loved choir too, even if I couldn't sing very well. Your mom is a beatiful singer, I loved her voice!

Carpenter Column said...

I LOVE that post!

Robin said...

So cute! Sad to have missed you guys this week. Hope you guys had a great couple days off. Love,us

Cami said...

I love your four wheeler! My kids would love that, but I think Ethan would be afraid to ride it too. That fire sounds crazy scary! And I think you should eat your potatoes. Thanks for the great post!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family