Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Post by Fiora

Hi. I'm Fiora. When Grandma Sandy and Grandpa came over to visit I was glad to see them. We all put on our Halloween costumes to show them. My costume was Hanna Montana. And Savanna's costume was Mr. Brain. Weston's costume well... he's gonna be superman and spider man. That's what he said. Now, what we are going to talk about is that Grandma Sandy is my favorite, Grandpa always gives me smoochies and he is also my favorite.
My parents went to um Bryce Canyon so I went to Wendy's house and slept over. But then something sad happened, and I got a piece of gum! Guess what? it was hot gum. Do you know I like hot gum. Oh yes, we took a bath because we had a fashion show and had to wash off all the makeup. I washed it off so hard my eyes burned to pieces! Karli babysat us and slept over with Kynsie and Krystal. Guess what? we tried to wake them up because they are sleepy heads. Now, lets see, Krystal is funny because she always draws. Oh and guess what one time when they were um dropping us off at school, Karli was tired because guess what she woke up really early. Here are some pretty pictures of me on Sunday...one two three four lets move it!


6 comments:

Grandma Sandy said...

Oh, I love to hear all about your life! You guys are so fun & extra, special cute...Love from Grandma & Grandpa in Gunnison
PS: I like the picture of You up in the air :) :)

Lyndi&Andy said...

How fun! I'm glad you kids love to dress up. That was my favorite thing to do and still is. It was hilarious to do with the snow kids. Anyway I'm so glad I can finally view your blog because for some reason it wouldn't let me so I played around with the URL and fixed it somehow. I'm in nursery now and see your little fam pic in the manual all the time as well as your Mom's sister Heidi's fam and I can't believe how much you kids have changed! You look so grown up. Tell your mom that she got my girl's b-days right, but my b-day is 1/18. Well Love you all. Hope you all are staying healthy and enjoying school.

Holly said...

hahaha fiora is so funny! "guess what?" Karli got some really cute pictures of them

Carpenter Column said...

Very cute! Oh, and I saw those models on Karli's blog and you have got some knock outs on your hands! Like Holly mentioned, Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts - only prettier of corse!

Maria Olson said...

I love the Halloween costumes. Thanks for the post Fiora.

Cami said...

What a cutie you are Fiora. You tell a great story. Love the costumes!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family