Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Farewell


Friday was my last day at LDS Family Services. I was just starting to feel comfortable with my routine going there every day, and now its time for a change. The above picture shows the adoption team, Connie Mason, Pam Taylor, Shantel Pettit, Amber Anderson, Charlotte Jensen, Eileen Romney, and Ruby Rasmussen. I sort of phased out my last week, working only four hours every day except Wednesday. They had me working right up until the minute I left Friday, sending me to visit a birth mom who just had her baby at the hospital as I was walking out the door. I am going to miss my associations there.
The other half of the days this past week I was shadowing the current intern at the state prison whose place I am taking over this fall. What a contrast, I'm sure I'm in for another rough learning experience there, and as soon as I'm comfortable it will be time to graduate. The kids were really glad it was my last day on Friday, they wanted to celebrate. I am having a break now, and will overwhelm myself with home projects I have been putting off all summer I'm sure.
My dad went four wheeling with my husband on Saturday, he had fun but I think Jared wore him out. Jared has been getting up early in the mornings to hike and four-wheel, he summited cascade mountain for the second time Thursday morning. Next week he is going to summit Timp.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow what a summer you must've had! I am excited to see what job position you end up in after you graduate. You are amazing!

Robin said...

Nice job Heather... you are in the home stretch!!! We will cross our fingers for you that your next position will be smooth and you will learn lots. Love,us

Cami said...

All done! I'm sure you will be missed. And I'm sure you're ready to do more cases! You're great.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family