Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, January 7, 2011

Come on in, 2011

I'm excieted for 2011, this year brings the end of a very long road of going back to school, which involved volunteering, prerequisites, building a reference list, and then the MSW program itself full of research projects, 15-19 credits every semester, internships, and TONS of reading. I am grateful for the experience, but will be glad to cross that finish line at last.

The New Year celebration was fun, we had a good break from school. The kids got to play with their cousins from Montana, which is something they always enjoy! They have loved showing off their gerbils. We went to a couple movies with Chad and Robin and their kids, and Bailey and Justin of course.




I enjoyed relaxing over the break, I might ahve done a bit too much of that as Jared was getting a little restless the last couple days of the break. But I had to recuperate! I'm not sure if I'm quite done recuperating, but oh well, back to work!
I still find time to regenerate in the hot tub.





We've been trying to spend a little extra time with Gabe and Heidi Carpenter because Gabe reports for duty next week and will be out of state for a good part of this year. We had a dinner and game night and last night was Lucy's birthday so the kids got to go to a party in Eagle Mountain and then Pirate Island! They didn't come home til 9:30! On a school night! I was trying not to let my OCD work me up over that, I was in class that evening and didn't have a lot of control over where they were. In retrospect, Jared and I should have driven to PI after my class, but we didn't realize they were goin gto be there that long! The kids had a blast. Now I need to get on their backs about their homework...
Happy 2011!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks guys, for letting us hang with you. It was really nice to catch up. We are really proud of you, Heather for all of your accomplishments. Happy 2011!

Emily N. said...

Congrats on getting so close to the end of that long road. :) Wearing that hood is going to feel better than you ever imagined! hee hee

Speaking of hoods, I'm so glad you wear a hat while in the hot tub. Sweet! :)

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family