Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Some time since last I wrote

Some time since last I wrote we had a snow storm which actually left snow on the ground for a while. Its been a snowless winter for us this year, which I don't mind a bit, I wish it was also a coldless winter but we've had plenty of cold. The landscape sure does change when its covered in white, so I took some pictures in case it doesn't snow again this year.





Sometime since last I wrote my sister Karli left for the MTC to prepare for her mission in Tucson AZ. We all went to her favorite restaurant Carrabbas one last time before she left. She gave a great talk and we had a great big extended family dinner the Sunday before she left. My dad conducted as bishop and my mom led the choir and gave an excellent RS lesson too that day so it was lots of family fun at church. Karli will do great, we are proud of her!





Sometime since last I wrote I got a perm. My hair perms well but I actually haven't bothered getting one since I was in 5th grade. But now that I have I don't know if I'll ever go back. Its so great to just let it curl and go, minimal effort and looks better. My hair has been going flat in my old age.


Some time since last I wrote we applied for passports for the kids. I think their little passport photos are cute, what adorable children I have! That was a chunk of change. And yes, there is a reason. We are hoping to go on a California/Mexico cruise for spring break, but haven't booked it yet so that is subject to change. We thought it would be a good idea to all have passports nonetheless, so we aren't limited if we ever want/need to travel out of the states.




Sometime since last I wrote Weston lost his other top tooth, so he has a completely empty slot on his top row of teeth. Its very cute. He is going to look so different when those big teeth come in, boo. He asked me today, "You know mom how you give me money when I lose teeth?" I said, hesitatingly, "yeah..." Weston said, "Well when do you come do that? In the middle of the night?" "I guess you realize there is no tooth fairy eh Weston?" "No really mom, when do you come in? Does dad do it at midnight?" It was a very practical conversation. Savanna, listening, commented, "Mom we know there is no tooth fairy, but we still expect money."

2 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL - your kids are so cute! Love the perm! I was like perm? Woaw! I love the back shot! ;)

Stacy said...

Cute hair! Josh has lost like 3 teeth at school during lunch this year - he just throws them away. Tan wonders why he does that :) - but Josh and I have an understanding! :) Marissa misses you. We were driving home from her Aunt Melanie's last night and she says "Mom - we haven't seen Heather in sooo long. I miss her." She made me promise we could go see you today - but Josh is sick so maybe tomorrow! I will call you. Also my sister went to Tucson too on her mission - spanish speaking! Love ya!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family