Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter



In my excitement to post about the cruise I skipped Easter! The day before we left we had some egg hunts. This year I hid eggs full of toys for my kids. Weston was totally surprised by the little ninjagos in his easter eggs. Fiora and Savanna got beads so they can design bracelets and necklaces. I also got the girls dresses. They all said it was like Christmas opening their eggs with gifts, and was way better than candy. The Barretts joined us that afternoon and we had a big family egg hunt and lunch. I actually attempted to give a spiritual lesson to the kids while we waited for Dextin to start the egg hunt. The kids tried to be cooperative, a little, and were just so happy to finally get outside and find eggs. The weather was very nice and everyone sat on the deck and opened their candy. We got a couple family photos, even though the littles tried to run away. It was a fun day.



















No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family