Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, July 8, 2013

Savanna's song "I Knew You Were Mormon"


(To the Tune of "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift)

Once upon a time, a few Sundays ago
I was in your class, you caught me with the phone
You saaaaaw me you sawwww me you saaaaww me e e e e
I guess you really cared, and I guess I liked that
And so I felt bad, and switched to scripture app
Alllmmmmaaaaa 3 almmaaa 3 almaaaaaa 3 e e e ee

And as a Young Woman, I stand strong
And I realized...Temple Run is not for me OH
Cuz I knew you were Mornon when you walked in
With your skirt and shoes and
That nice look without any sin
You don't even try oh
I knew you were Mormon when you walked iin
Now my Strength of Youth is more important
Oh OOHHHH OOOHHHHH Mormon Mormon Mormon

No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family