Sunday, September 9, 2018
More from August
I didn't have computer access to these pictures on my phone for some reason and had to email them all to myself, but there are a couple things I missed from August. Fiora and Weston and my lagoon trip, Austin's wedding, sushi with Lucy, and some random shots. Have to have them in my 2018 album!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 2026
Lots of blessings in September! A quick overnight trip Labor Day weekend with my parents, Weston and sister Rachel to see the Ephraim temp...
-
Savanna decided she wanted her ears pierced last year sometime, but I told her not until she was 12 so she could make that decision when she...
-
My brother Jesse and his wife Kelsey moved in with us this week. We are delighted to have them. In theory this should work out great, they...
-
It is nice to have Karli living with us. Ever since I can remember she has always carried a special loving spirit and it spreads wherever sh...
No comments:
Post a Comment