Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

August 2018

I blinked and it was September. Here are some pictures from August so I know we lived it. Savanna and Weston took some nice selfies on the trampoline. I love summer time and am devastated it's almost over.











My sister Kynsie graciously agreed to do a blind date with a guy in our ward I thought would make a nice match for her. Savanna did her hair and make up before hand. She looked gorgeous and we had a lot of fun. But he never called/texted her after that so he is lame. Kynsie is awesome.





 Jared and I hiked up to Lake Mary through Brighton. It was beautiful. Always nice to explore a new nature site in Utah mountains.





Right before we left for the Barrett Family Reunion, which I will devote the next post to, my sister Krystal had her baby Kat. My parents had time to meet her and then Krystal stayed in the hospital for the duration of the reunion, and came home about the same time my parents did. Miraculous timing!






The kids went back to school, Fiora in 10th grade, Weston in 9th, and Savanna in 12th. All three at different schools this year, Oak Canyon, PG High, and Liahona Prep. Weirdly enough, I have less driving this year than I ever have before--Weston takes his skateboard, Fiora rides the bus, and Sav drives her car.








My chicks I got in April finally started laying little eggs. Also after a 4 week halt on our house face lift, the contractor finally found some time to finish the dormer and light fixtures. So here is a before and after shot of the house. We love the way it turned out!



 Fiora's only friend is her cat Pepper. Ha ha jk, but her friends are flaky and don't come over often. Her friend Derek is awesome but he lives in Riverton. Hard to get him over. Savanna's friends came over for a back to school party and had a lot of fun.







Stay tuned for the AWESOME barrett family reunion post!

No comments:

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family