Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, December 28, 2007

Great Christmas

What a great great Christmas!

It was your basic fun Christmas Eve dinner celebration and then open presents on Christmas morning. Savanna was a bit anxious to get the presents opened and then kept asking "what else?" (I think she got a little too many "how many days til Christmas Savanna?" asked of her, something bigger and better MUST be around the corner!) I on the other hand was expecting nothing and was thrilled all day because Jared got me my very own MP3 player! And lots of smelly sprays and perfumes, yum. Jared and I agreed the best part of Christmas was sitting down and watching "The Nativity" as a family. We feel very blessed this year and are grateful for our family and our Savior.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Looks like a fun Christmas and the kids got loaded! I over used the "how many days til Christmas" card too! How many times did I threaten to take away presents??? In the end, Jeffy actually did think he would have gotten more if he had been nicer.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family