Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, April 20, 2008

SUN and FUN

Here is a day by day run down of our trip:
Saturday: traveling from 3:00 AM to 6:15 PM, dinner at resort, relax on beach
Sunday: church with the Saints in Mexico, sight see Coba Mayan ruins
Monday: ferry to Cozumel Island, rent scooters and drive around island, snorkel
Tuesday: Xcaret ecological park, beach, cenote, and cultural center with amazing show
Wednesday: Boat ride and sight see Tulum Mayan ruins
Thursday: sight see Chichen Itza Mayan ruins, snorkel in cenote (water cave)
Friday: relax on beach, boogie board and swim, dinner at Italian restaurant
Saturday: traveling from 6:15 AM to 10:15 PM

It was fun fun fun fun fun! We loved the food, the Mormon tour guides and what we learned about Mayan/Nephite correspondences, snorkling for the first time, buying Mexican souvenirs, and riding to and from sights with Wendy and Keith. They were awesome travel buddies! I got a killer sunburn at Cozumel and we lost a SD card with some pictures, but overall it was a very positive and fun experience. It would take days to write everything, but the highlight for me was definitely the cultural show at Xcaret. We are glad to be safe and sound back home with our cute kids.










5 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh it looks so warm and so fun. I am so glad you guys had a great time. You definitely deserved it. I'm glad you are home safe!

runningfan said...

Ah, I'm jealous! What a lovely trip! I'm glad you got to go.

Cami said...

That sounds FABULOUSLY fun and relaxing, except the traveling parts. Ugh. I'm so glad you got to have a nice getaway!!

Johnsons said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! It was fun to see pictures of everybody. You all look so good.
Your kids are adorable. I could see a lot of you in your girls, but Weston looks like a mini Jared.
Thanks for the invite to read your blog, I have really enjoyed reading through it.

Sara said...

I am so incredibly jealous! That looks so fun and I so want to go to Cancun someday!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family