Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grandma Donna


Jared's sweet grandma, Donna Smith - Sandra Schauers mother, who lives in California passed away this past weekend. She was 86 and in pretty good health, so we thought, so it was very shocking news. Jared is in California now, to be with his family and attend the funeral on Thursday. I wish I could be there! Grandma Donna was a vibrant, funny, loving woman who we loved and admired. On one of the videos Sandy gave us of Lillian, Grandma Donna said, "I will probably be the first one to see you again (Lillian) and that makes me feel good." We are glad Lillian was one of the many there to greet her.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I'm glad Jared is able to go. That is so sweet what she said about Lillian. What a sweet lady.

Thanks for my b-day email, Heav! I'll see you soon!!

Holly said...

oh that was so cute about lilian! sorry Jared about your grandma! and hope you guys are doing gooooooooooooooooooooood

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family