Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jared's News

Jared was called to be Scout Master of our ward last week! He's a little overwhelmed but pretty excited for this new challenging calling. He is still the Cub master as well, and he did the funniest pack meeting being "Billy Bob" and demonstrating everything you are not supposed to do when your camping, like littering and burning your trash outside of a pit. I have a picture to post of his get-up, he really didn't want me to post this by the way, but it does bring out his eyes.



Jared and Justin's office building is still coming along! It is framed and visible from State street and Orem Boulevard. They even have some prospective tenants to lease to (half of the building is for Home Basics, the other half is being leased out). Jared was saying he has "a years supply" of listings, because it is a Buyers market right now. Hopefully the spring will bring an influx of buyers!

Of course Jared is itching to go fishing. He has only been ONCE in 3 weeks and just can't wait for the good weather to make the fishing better. For now he has to settle for watching "Planet Earth" and tying a few flies. Jared is great at being very helpful to me, letting me get out a lot, I may encourage him to enter the Iron Man competition coming up.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Wow! Congrats to Jared, and I am sorry that you will never see your husband again on scout nights and campout weekends. But I'm sure he's the perfect guy for the job.

Natalie said...

I haven't read your blog for awhile Heather. I read down to the bottom, so Weston superhero obsession is the freshest in my mind. That made me laugh. I think Cooper did the same thing a few times. Awesome job with your class. And I'm glad you are going to take it a little bit easier :) You are awesome Heather. I guess that's how you got such a good looking man :)

Grandma Sandy said...

Congratulations on the great grades. I don't know how you do it all! Wow, I'm glad I made Jared brush his teeth...I bet that was a fun scout meeting.

Holly said...

lol funny pics!

Sara said...

Congrats to Jared. Chad was the Scout Master in our last ward but it wasn't the greatest experience for him. He was basically trying to start the whole program with little to no support. I'm sure that won't be the case for Jared. Most people I know love that calling!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family