Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, March 14, 2008

Highschool friends Party

Peggy Haubert, a dear friend of mine from about 9th grade through 12th grade who has so diligently kept in contact with me for ten years, invited me to a dinner with 4 other friends from Pleasant Grove High School for a mini-reunion. We were celebrating that we were/are all turning 30 this 07-08 year. It was really fun! It was good to catch up with those friends and see how they've grown yet stayed so much the same. Very funny! We all brought a gift to exchange for each others' birthdays. Thank you Peggy for making the effort to get us back together for a friend night, sans kids.






5 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh, I look so lovely!!! Thank you Heather, it was fun to laugh & have a girls night!!!

Cami said...

HEY!! I am missing from those pictures. Argh. Looks way fun!

Amber said...

Hey! I'm missing too! Bummer.... let's do it again in June, I'll be there for a week!!

Carolyn said...

Thanks for inviting us to your cute blog Heather! It was fun to see you the other night!

Maria Olson said...

The get together was great! It was so fun to see everyone again. I think a couple of those pictures need to disappear.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family