Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm batman


Weston's Uncle Todd bought him a batman mask and cape just because. Weston loves it. He wouldn't take it off the entire fist two days of owning it, and he has me hang it up in the closet loveingly like a tuxedo. I'm sure it will be his halloween costume of choice.
Savanna opted to perform in her school talent show and memorized a piano number for it. I was a proud mommy when I heard her play for her 2nd grade class. She has also decided to participate in the school's extracurricular choir taught by her past 1st grade teacher. She goes to school at 7:15 on Mon and Wed!!! It's still dark outside then. But she is a great singer and will do well.

On Friday we went to Maceys grocery store in Orem for a tailgate party. They were offering steak dinners for 3 bucks, and they had free samples and inflatable slides. It was awesome! The best steak we ever had. The kids loved it, Savanna asked when we could go to that party again. Hopefully next year.

5 comments:

Maria Olson said...

Cute costumes! Elena and Alexia have been wearing theirs too.

Cody and Utahna said...

How we wish we could be there enjoying all the Y fun too. Provo is great for free/cheap thrills and dates. They really cater to the poor student lifestyle. That's my kind of lifestyle!

Holly said...

hahahahaha "im batman!" cute lil westie! and go savana she is gonna be all talented like her mummy

Amy said...

Weston sure is a cutie! I'll bet he's going to be an action hero someday!

Amber said...

Cute batman costume! I need to get some boy costumes for Harrison, he dresses up in the princess outfits with the girls because I don't have anything for him. I guess I need to look into that! Also, I tagged you on my blog....

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family