Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pictures and a funny story



Gearing up for Halloween. Our home comes complete with black cat.




Fiora and Weston dancing, someone cut in.

Pre-hair cut

Post hair cut
Jesse and Kelsy work graveyard shifts so they sleep in the afternoon and evening. Tuesday evening I go to class in Salt Lake and Jared has Scouts. I asked our neighbor to watch the kids during Jared's scouting but sometimes Jared figures we have two adults in the house and that's good enough, even if they are asleep. The rule is, we don't wake Jesse and Kelsy unless mom and dad aren't home and there is an emergency, like Weston get's hurt and is bleeding. One Tuesday evening during class I got a call from Fiora on Kelsy's phone, so I knew they had woke up the Barretts. I apologized to them the next day and asked why the kids woke them. Jesse said he didn't know, Savanna came into his room and said "Weston got cut!" So Kelsy got up and went to get him a bandaid and on closer inspection noticed the "cut" was red marker. Apparantly Savanna got nervous being "in charge" and conned up a reason to wake up the adults in the house. We had a good laugh.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

I like the haircut Heather. Fun pictures!

Grandma Sandy said...

Maybe F & W could be on "Dancing with the Stars" someday. Our grandkids are the cutest! Like your haircut too

Breanne said...

Your kids are cute! And I have been meaning to tell you for over a week that I liked your hair! It's always fun to get it cut.

Kaylee said...

Love the haircut! that's cute about the band-aid, sounds like something Dane would do :)

Cody and Utahna said...

Fi and Weston look like they know what they're doing. You and Jared must cut a rug for them on family nights :) Was that a topless dancer that cut in??? I like your haircut. It is so shiny and healthy-looking. Corban keeps pulling mine out hunks at a time, so I'm sure it is only a matter of time before I follow you!

Cami said...

You look great!! How many costumes do these kids have?

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family