Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, February 27, 2009

Giftyness Meme

My cousin Cassi did this on her blog, and I was one of the four winners! I'm on a roll this week, I also won a free dinner at Carrabbas! Had to listen to a sales pitch but hey, it was Carrabbas.

The first 4 (four) people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

-What I create will be just for you.- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (I will make every effort though)
-You will receive your item by the end of the year. (or sooner).
-You will have no clue what the item is going to be. It could be a story or poetry. It could be a piece of handmade jewelry or another handmade craft. I may draw, paint, collage, or crochet something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
-I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (completely possible, but not likely, afterall- I DO want you to like it!)

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to repost this meme and make and send out FOUR surprises of your own. Remember these can be anything, even just a plate of cookies! And you have almost a year to do it! (Heathers note: I will not hold you to this, I would be happy to make you something even if you don't have the time or desire to repeat the meme.)

So -- who's in?

6 comments:

Peggy said...

YEAH! Pick me, pick me!

Stacy said...

Me too!

Amber said...

Ha! I just did this on my blog too! I want in!

Cami said...

Wohoo! I'm #4!

Sara said...

Dang! I'm too late. I need to keep better tabs on your blog! :)

Carpenter Column said...

Oh, I'm WAY late...by almost a month!!! Too bad I'm so sporatic with my bloggin!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family