Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jared's new toy





On Wednesday, in the midst of all the kitchen work, Jared came home with a yellow Honda ATV. Its a smaller one, I was able to ride it comfortably and it only fits two people on at the most. Jared keeps saying he bought it for me, although I haven't asked for an ATV even one time in my life. Jared is so happy with his new toy. The previous owner accidentally rammed it into the back of Aaron Schauers truck and shattered his back window while trying to load it up. That dampered Jared's excitement a little. But I understand Aaron was monetarily compensated. Jared's friend took the yellow toy up to Eagle mountain in his truck for us so we could ride it around by my parent's home. We rigged a sled behind us and I learned to drive it quickly. It was a blast! The kids love it, and we even got my mom on there.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Yippee - I am jealous again. I will go out anytime - I love four wheeling! Have fun!

runningfan said...

Enjoy your new present! Something tells me you'll enjoy your kitchen even more...

Sara said...

That is so fun! Hope you get to enjoy it as much as Jared.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family