Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, February 22, 2009

trailers, temples, a trim

We finished the makeover on our hall bathroom yesterday. Jared did most of it. I taped and painted a little, but he painted, trimmed, chair-railed and reassembled it. Really brightened it up in there. Fiora has a haircut and is modeling it in the bathroom for us.




Have you ever read "The Princess Tales" series by Gail Carlson Levine? I have been reading them with the kids and they are so hilarious! I usually criticize the life out of books, but I don't think I would do a thing different with these. Fun twists on otherwise shallow fairy tales. Of course while I'm snickering the kids are like "Wha?"
Birds, I have been hearing birds chirping outside a little. I'm not the only one who wants spring now. All this shivering makes me tense. When its barely 40 degrees outside the kids think its so hot and go out without their coats on. Maybe that would explain the runny nose and coughing that has been going on for the past 2 weeks. Still too cold for me.
We took the kids to the Draper temple open house. They were way more excited about it than I thought they would be, that is, until we had to wait until 8:00 PM just to get on the bus that shuttles you to the temple. Savanna was walking through the temple like a zombie, Weston periodically climbed on our backs, and even Fiora asked to be held. Yes, 8:00 is usually their bedtime. But despite their tiredness and thirst, they seemed happy to be there and didn't whine. Weston zonked out on the bus ride out of there. Jared and I thought it was a beautiful, magnificent place, the glass art, murals, and celestial room were exquisite.


Jared bought a trailer to haul his ATV's. Yes, he bought a 2nd one. I don't know, as long as I have money for tuition in the fall. I know it is fun to ride them and the we are very blessed.

2 comments:

Carpenter Column said...

Your Bathroom looks gorgeous!!! I have yet to ride one of those four-wheelers! So...I just checked out mom's blog and love that family picture!!! I need a copy!

Cami said...

Lovely bathroom! And cute Fiora too.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family