Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Friday, July 10, 2009

Justin's Wedding



A couple hours after returning home from Bear Lake, my brother Justin married Kali Conder at My Noah's. We had just enough time to shower, dress, and book it over there. What an excited day, eh? We saw many releatives on the Barrett side, as well and Rappleye members again. And some friends of my parents we haven't seen in a long time. I took a lot of video of this event too. We are very happy to have Kali join our family. Congratulations Justin and Kali!



4 comments:

Robin said...

what a gorgeous group of girls! got your note on my blog...about the shoes...
yes, i couldn't bring myself to buy her another pair, as we have quite a few at home, but then finally broke down on monday. At least the new ones i bought she loves and has hardly taken them off since. Got the bag you left on the car. that was thoughtful of you to get it to us. It was nice to visit with you, too. Hope you had a fun visit with your family this past week! looks like you did!love, me

Carpenter Column said...

What a HOT family! I will do everything in my will power to post tonight!! AHHHHHHH!@

Holly said...

you all look really good in that black and red. im glad justin had a wonderful weddng

Cami said...

Ah, sibling weddings. I had one. Looks like you all had a great time. Very cute.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family