Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July



We had a great Independence day weekend! Saw so many family members, both sides. Friday we went to Gunnison and took the kids on a beautiful ride in Mayfield canyon, then had a feast at Grandma Sandy's and Grandpa Neil's with the Snows, Aaron and Amy, Justin and Shawna, Chad and Robin, the Weights, and the Jensens. The pictures of red-head boys are Kayden and Trace Jensen. Weston loves playing with them. Poor Trace knocked 2 of his front teeth out on the tramp, that was heartbreaking but he is still a cutie. We watched the Gunnison fireworks and more afterwards, and all found a spot to sleep in that house. There was a parade there the next morning and another feast. We all tried to help Sandy as much as we could, but she was still very brave to have all those guests while she is in so much pain. Thanks Grandma Sandy. The kids had so much fun down there with her, when it came time to leave Weston wailed "I don't want to leave! I love Gunnison!"
We got home at 3:00 and at 4:00 my Grandma Rappleye, Aunt Betty Ann, Uncle Steve, Aunt Jeanie, and some of my cousins all came over for a barbecue with my parents and siblings. Yes at my own very house. Kiera and her husband Steve, and their baby Dylan (so cute!), Ashlyn, Shane, and Tiare I very rarely see, so it was fun to have them over. Even Uncle Rick showed up later. Of course my immediate family doubled their numbers, and even my brother Justin and his fiance Kali came. We had to borrow a picnic table and chairs for the occassion, but it was a good time. We celebrated Rachel's (my sister) 11th birthday too, she is so grown up now! The kids and I were so tired after that we didn't go to the stadium of fire fireworks, but Jared went back out to party more with his family. He has a lot of stamina. It was a good time.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds like our weekend. I am glad you all had so much fun. Family is great! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

oh my beautiful sisters! i loved that last pic of krys kyn rach!!glad you guys had fun! we really miss being home

The Snow Family said...

Family IS great. I am so glad you are a part of mine! love ya, Wendy

Cami said...

Sounds fun! Great pictures and good times.

Holly said...

heather you slacker where are some wedding pics! your blog is prob the only place i will get to see any lol. and i dont know why my comment up there came up as annonymous.......

Kiera said...

FUN!! Those pics you took are so good:) We had a BLAST at your house (so beautiful) Thank you so much for doing that whole BBQ on such last minute right when you got home! It was so fun!!! You have such a great family!

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family