Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Awesome fun filled weekend

Jared ordered a "sky scraper" sandwich at rib city and it was so ridiculously not a sky scraper that I just had to make him a REAL sky scraper sandwich.
They were DELICIOUS: garlic bread, mayo, provolone, roastbeef, turkey pastrami, green peppers, avocados, tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms, onions, lettuce, and a lot of love.

We took the kids to In and Out and got hats. That was the only part Heather liked about the place. Aparently they have steamroller in the back that ran over my hamburber patty.



Jared tricked the kids into thinking our kitchen was a restaurant and they were the employees in charge of cleaning up. They did a pretty good job of it too.


Aren't they cute decked out in their aprons hats and rubber gloves?





How now brown cow? This calf was SO cute! The kids let the calves lick their hands/fingers.



Savanna and the cows in line to be milked!



Fiora looks down on the merry go milk around. This was such a cool set up, they can milk 500 cows an hour in this barn! 3rd largest dairy in the state.



We visited Gunnison and Grandpa Neil gave us a tour of the dairy farm out there. It was cold and kind of messy, but it was really awesome to see where our milk comes from.



The dairy was a little stinky right where the cows were being milked!


Singing happy birthday to our girl who would have been three.


Here are the kids on Lillian's birthday trooping through the snow in the cemetery finding her headstone and putting pinwheels in the frozen ground!


Here is Jared in front of my new tree. I just love having a plant in the house, the winter is long.


Weston made this costume for himself, he is a police officer. And he is making a car out of cardboard.

7 comments:

The Snow Family said...

next time you make those sandwiches I am so there! oh and my Weston's stinky face is just plain Hilarious!

Maria Olson said...

Lillian would be 3? Oh my goodness how time flies. I want some of that sandwich. That looks heavenly. I love all the pictures.

Kaylee said...

Ok those sandwiches look awesome and I NEED the recipe for my site! Would you email it to me please? Thanks! kleebre@hotmail.com. I'll post the picture from your blog with it, too!

Amber said...

Wow, so much to comment on.... Delicious sandwich! Way cool police officer! Nice helpers! Sweet Lillian would be 3? Time does fly, dairy cows ARE stinky.

Miss you Heather....

Amy said...

I love that picture of Fi and Grandpa, what cuties.

Eric and Shelene said...

We miss you guys like crazy!!!! And Happy Birthday sweet Lillian!

Cami said...

Skip in and out and go to 5 guys instead.

That was a serious sandwich.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family