Family Picture May 2022

Family Picture May 2022

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthdays graduations phones




Jared bought me a SUPER birthday present! A new phone! And not just any phone. A Palm Pixi. I absolutely love it! It is the perfect phone for me. I love the little keyboard, I love the applications, I love the lightweightedness. It is so awesome, clear as crystal pictures and screen. A camera with a flash! Internet! I actually blogged on my phone yesterday. Alright, enough about the phone, but I have been so wanting a new phone for years and this one is better than I ever imagined. Thanks Jared!!!
I really appreciate all the birthday wishes everybody sent me on my birthday. I was at the internship office all day and it was really fun to have emails pouring in. My inbox felt very lonely the next day. :) A co-worker was kind enough to take me out to lunch up in Sandy, I thought that was extra-mile nice! I went to the Draper temple with Jared after work and then to Texas Roadhouse. When we got back the kids were in bed, but Karli had made me a cake and the kids had written cards and drew pictures for me which I found in my room. Karli helped make the drawings but the sentiments are exactly how the kids said them. She is an amazing girl Karli. I felt sad I didn't see them all day on my birthday, I really have a wonderful family! My parents took me out to PF Changs Friday and my sister-in-law Wendy watched the kids.




The kids finished the school year. They all advanced to the next grade with honors. Weston's graduation was so fun, he sang all his songs so great! Jared accidentally video recorded the wall instead of the song, but thankfully we had enough tape and battery to get his last number recorded. Savanna and Fiora were excited school was out, but really miss their teachers already. Savanna has been shedding tears over leaving Mrs. Coyle, she really loved her!
Savanna has really loved all her new clothes from her birthday and wanted to thank Grandma Barrett. Fiora had pirate day the last week of school. She really looks like a pirate with missing teeth and all. Weston was a handsome graduate




Another handsome graduate was Seth Snow, who graduated from Orem high. Thankfully I was able to get off work for both Weston's and Seth's graduation ceremonies as they were on the same day. Seth was my piano student once upon a time, and he is a stellar young man, champion wrestler, bass player, soccer player, on track to get an associates degree in a couple months, and just one awesome nephew! We are proud of him.

8 comments:

Karli Sue said...

I LOVE YOU! and I love your new phone!

Stephanie said...

Fancy phone! I love the cards Karli helped the kids write...very special!

Amy said...

Love your new phone! It was fun catching up with you yesterday. Wish we had more time together. You are doing such an amazing job juggling and enjoying all you have on your plate right now.

The Snow Family said...

Heather (and Jared) thank you so much for being a part of the festivities this weekend-even the long ceremony. You have been a remarkable influence for good on that kid and I am grateful to you. Cool phone.

The Snow Family said...

By the way, you could be a hand model. You have such devine digits!

Amy said...

Hey I just had to tell you that I traded my phone for the Palm Pixi! The one I had didn't have GPS and since it was less than 30 days since I got it, they let me trade! I LOVE it!!!

runningfan said...

I'm so glad you had a happy birthday!

Cami said...

Awesome phone! Jake and I are looking into new phones, but we've decided we have to actually *gasp* save up for them. Imagine.

In Memory of Lillian

In Memory of Lillian
Our Family